St. Ferdinand School offers a variety of Enrichment Programs to develop and strengthen the talents of our students. These activities include:
- Weekly Art instruction starting in Pre K 3
- Music classes with choral instruction starting in Pre K 3
- School Choirs: Alleluia Choir (Pre K & K), Elementary (3rd & 4th grade), and Middle (5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th)
- Technology plays a pivotal role in educating our students, we want to ensure that they have the latest technology applications available to them.
- Ipads, chrome books and other technology is integrated into the everyday classroom curriculum.
- Computer Lab
- Smartboard technology for interactive learning in every classroom
St. Ferdinand prides itself on being a “tri-lingual” school. The basics of the English language are taught in Pre K 3, and starting in Kindergarten students learn Polish and Spanish. 5th through 8th graders can choose to take Polish or Spanish as a second language every day.
- Weekly story time for early childhood
- Reading Incentive Programs
- Library classes start PreK3
- Over 15 000 books
- 2-Tier Atrium Library
- Reading Pit