St. Ferdinand School offers a variety of Enrichment Programs to develop and strengthen the talents of our students. These activities include:
- Weekly Art instruction starting in Pre K 3
- Music classes with choral instruction starting in Pre K 3
- School Performing Choir, Grades 2-8
- Technology plays a pivotal role in educating our students, we want to ensure that they have the latest technology applications available to them.
- Ipads, chrome books and other technology is integrated into the everyday classroom curriculum.
- Computer Lab
- Smartboard technology for interactive learning in every classroom
- Weekly story time for early childhood
- Reading Incentive Programs
- Library classes start PreK3
- Over 15 000 books
- 2-Tier Atrium Library
- Reading Pit