St. Ferdinand School offers a variety of Enrichment Programs to develop and strengthen the talents of our students. These activities include:
- Weekly Art instruction starting in Pre K 3
- Music classes with choral instruction starting in Pre K 3
- School Performing Choir, Grades 2-8
- Technology plays a pivotal role in educating our students
- iPads, Chrome Books and other technology is integrated into the everyday classroom curriculum.
- Computer Lab
- Smartboard technology for interactive learning in every classroom
- Weekly Technology Classes for Grades 7 / 8
Once a week, Spanish is offered to all students. Students learn about the Spanish culture and develop conversational skills in Spanish.
- Weekly story time for early childhood
- Library classes start PreK3
- Over 15,000 books
- 2-Tier Atrium Library
- Reading Pit